Thursday, November 3, 2011

One of those days...

I was going to spare you any before pictures of my closet until I could show you pictures of its transformation BUT sometimes life throws you a curve ball.

We've been planning a closet remodel. It's one of the only rooms in our house that we haven't remodeled. It was last on the list of things to do because no one sees it and, though it wasn't the prettiest of rooms, it was functional, until yesterday...


Though I love old houses, I am not a fan of plaster walls. An 8 foot wire shelf ripped right out of the wall sending all my clothes flying in different directions.


If there was ever a question about investing in a closet remodel, I think that it was answered yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. oh...I see the problem now! Let me know if you need help. We have a bunch of crazy anchors that we use for that funky plaster! I'll ask Mr. Man for the details....

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...